You can start edit and create articles right now. You check out the Community Portal to see what everyone is working on. If you need any help, please contact one of our Administrators, one of our experienced users, or ask in the forums. Also if you haven't done so already, you may want to create an account (why?).
Contents (view all pages)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
|This wiki contains Major Spoilers for all books in the series and universe. Read articles at your own risk.|
You may not want to read the articles unless you want to know what happens in the books.
Mistborn: The Final Empire is the first book in the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. The main character in Mistborn is Vin, a 16-year-old thief on the streets of Luthadel, the capital city of the Final Empire.
The story follows her life as she comes into her own as one of the Mistborn, people who can use ingested metal particles to enhance their abilities, both mental and physical. She begins on a journey to find out who she really is as she fights against the Final Empire and overthrowing the Lord Ruler. With her help, along with the "crew", Kelsier, Vin's mentor, plans to lead a revolution and save the world at the same time.Read More